TeamSnap: SCR members are expected to use TeamSnap, an online tool we use to communicate with one another and indicate our availability for rowing, meetings, and volunteer opportunities. You will receive an invitation to join once you are a member. Member information is posted under the "Roster" tab, and rowing dates and other events are under the "Availability" tab and members can send messages under the "message" tab.
You must indicate your availability by 5pm the day before a row so rower line up will be available the night before.
What to wear:
- Bright tops
- Leggings work the best as you don't want the oar handles to catch on any material.
- Heavy socks for in the boat shoes.
- Stable sandals that strap onto your feet during launching of the boat.
- We row 7 days a week
- Early mornings: 6am start time
- Afternoons: 5pm ish
- You may arrange to go out with another person or in a single with the permission of the captain of the day.
- All rowing depends on weather, please sign up on TeamSnap. Team captains will send a message by 5:15am or 4:15pm if a row needs to be cancelled.